EA Games & Criterion have revealed a the Pre-order bonus content for Need For Speed Most Wanted and it doesn’t disappoint.
After shattering franchise records with 36 award nominations and 18 wins at last month’s Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), including Best Racing Game and Best Multiplayer Game; Need for Speed Most Wanted gives a connected generation of racing fans the ultimate freedom to race, chase and explore their way to the top to become the Most Wanted amongst their friends.
EA Games and Criterion have today revealed the pre-order bonuses for the game. Players that pre-order* the game now will receive the Need for Speed Most Wanted Limited Edition, which includes two early unlocked multiplayer cars with special performance modifications: the Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale and Porsche 911 Carrera S — as well as many other bonuses.
“In Need for Speed Most Wanted, everything players do earn them Speed Points which are used to compete to be the Most Wanted amongst their friends,” said Matt Webster, Executive Producer at Criterion Games. “Fans with the Limited Edition or pre-order packs will have additional cars to choose from on day one — cars that fit how they like to compete in multiplayer, whether it’s going for the highest top speed, farthest jump, or the fastest race time.”
Multiplayer bonuses included in the Need for Speed Most Wanted Limited Edition include:
• Four hours of Double Speed Points: Players earn double speed points throughout the first four hours of multiplayer
• 2012 Porsche 911 Carerra S: Optimized Aerodynamic Body that reduces drag for maximum speed and Nitrous Burn, delivering efficient and sustained speed boosts
• Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale: A Race Pack Powertrain tuned for increased power and the impact protection modification to provide increased stability and strength when driving at breakneck speeds.
Pre-order packs now available at Origin and select retailers include early access to multiplayer cars with unique modifications that fit different play styles:
• Speed Pack: The Caterham Superlight R500 in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Track Tyres Modification for improved road handling, and the Lightweight Chassis Modification allowing players to reach mesmerizing speeds.
• Strike Pack: The Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Power Pack Powertrain Modification for an engine tuned for torque, acceleration and the ability to reach breakneck speeds, and the Re-inflating Tyres Modification making it easier to survive and counter rivals’ attempts to slow players down.
• Power Pack: The Ford F-150 SVT Raptor in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Reinforced Chassis Modification for taking increased damage, and the powerful and violent Nitrous Dump Modification for making tight jumps and powered up takedowns.
Designed for a new, more connected generation of racing fans, Need for Speed Most Wanted offers players an expansive open world packed with exhilarating action where
they can choose their own path to become the Most Wanted.
Check out the trailer in the mean time to get you ready for this epic new installment in this exhilarating franchise.